Greenery Press has just announced the creation of “Dreaming In Color,” a limited-edition anthology featuring unpublished work by most of the press’s authors.
A must-have for collectors, fans and other aficionados of fine erotica, “Dreaming In Color” will help raise funds to restore Greenery to financial health after the 2002 bankruptcy of its former distributor.
None of these stories, poems and essays has ever appeared in book form before, and each author has promised Greenery their exclusive use for three years — so this is your only chance for at least that long to read new, hot works by:
* Deborah Addington
* Charles Anders
* Miranda Austin
* Joseph Bean
* Andrew Conway
* Dossie Easton
* TammyJo Eckhart
* Janet Hardy
* Sal Iacopelli
* Mistress Lorelei
* Magdalene Meretrix
* Michael Moran
* Jack Rinella
* M.R. Strict
* A.H. Swinburne
* John Warren
* James Williams
* Jay Wiseman
* and more!
Guaranteeing the future value of this important volume are features like:
* Hardcover, cloth-bound edition with heavy 80 lb. paper
* Exclusive unpublished cover photo by Charles Gatewood
* ONLY 500 COPIES will ever be printed, in this edition or any other!
The cost for each book is $55, plus $3.85 for U.S. Priority Mail postage. (If you’re outside the U.S., contact Greenery Press to find out what postage will be.) We expect most of these to be presold before we get them back from the printer in March, so order yours now.
This book will not be available in stores; it must be purchased by contacting Greenery Press directly. The press can accept payment in several ways:
* Check or money order for $58.85 to Greenery Press, 3403 Piedmont Ave. #301, Oakland, CA 94611.
* PayPal payments can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Call 888/944-4434, or e-mail email@example.com with a VISA or MasterCard.
The 500-book press run is expected to sell out quickly, so prepurchasing is encouraged. Contact Janet Hardy at 510/652-2596, or firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Take a look at . I would buy it just for that image.