Community

You’re not the only one.

Please remember, if you are an LGBT child or teen in need of help, the National Runaway Switchboard at 1-800-RUNAWAY can help you. The Ali Forney Center has a local and national LGBT youth online resource guide.

Here’s The Story Behind 20-Year Old’s Secretly Recorded Coming Out Viral Video – The New Civil Rights Movement

Violating Consent

But some Dom/mes aren’t satisfied with mere surrender. They like to violate boundaries: push a sub to do things that are past their hard limits, do things that might be destructive or leave unwanted lasting emotional or physical damage. They like to violate consent.

Celebrate Harvey Milk Day

Happy birthday, dear Harvey Milk. You still give us hope. I am celebrating with tickets to Mollena‘s one-woman show, 69Stories. Not only is she a brilliant writer/performer, she is the 2010 International Ms. Leather. Go forth and be as queer,…

REVIEW: Perverts Put Out

Perverts Put Out is an occasional series of readings held in San Francisco. It showcases hot erotic stories, poetry, and dance from some of the best performers working in the genre today. Saturday night, I got to see some astonishing…

Collective Nouns

A friend asked what would be the collective noun for a group of gay men. I responded: I think it depends on various factors: a fist of otherwise unspecified gay men a star of twinks a pelt of bears a…

Support Your Local Hero of the Revolution

Our community has a tradition of caring for one another in practical ways as well as emotionally. Now one of the best writers we have needs help. Patrick Califia has had a heart attack. He doesn’t have health insurance. Patrick’s…

The Citadel

Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Bookmark in Browser Tell a friend

PUBLIC APPEARANCES: SmOdyssey Event

Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Bookmark in Browser Tell a friend